It is important for us to know if you are experiencing any problems in using our websites or services as we strive to provide the best service we can to our customers.
How do I make a complaint?
If you have a complaint, you may communicate your complaint to us in a number of ways:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: Customer Service, Bizfella Ltd, 5300 Lakeside, Cheadle Royal Business Park, Cheadle, Cheshire SK8 3GP
If you are making a complaint, it is important that you provide us with as much detail as possible.
Please include the best contact information to reach you, including phone number, as well as your full postal address, email and your full name. We may need to ask you to verify your identity, and this will be done via telephone or by letter.
What happens next?
As a Licensed Credit Broker, we are governed by the jurisdiction of the Financial Ombudsman Services (FOS) when dealing with customer complaints. As a result of this, you can expect to have your complaint handled in the following manner:
- Upon receiving your complaint, we will send you a prompt written acknowledgment that we have received the complaint.
- We will do our best to resolve the complaint by the close of business the following day.
- If we do not resolve your complaint by the close of business the following day, we will write to you within 3 days of this time elapsing. We will commence a thorough Management Investigation into the complaint raised by you.
- The FOS sets an 8-week period for companies to conduct a Management Investigation and provide final response to the complainant. We will endeavour to keep in contact with you on a regular basis as we attempt to resolve the matter and will make all efforts to resolve your complaint earlier.
- Once the Investigation is complete, we will provide a Final Written Response that will include a summary and our decision in the matter. We will also include a copy of the FOS' explanatory booklet.
What if I am not happy with how my complaint has been handled or resolved?
If, after we provide you with a Final Written Response, you are still dissatisfied with the outcome of our investigation, you have the right to take your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). If you wish to refer this matter to the FOS, you must do so within six months of the date of the letter or you may lose the right to refer the complaint.
You may contact the FOS at:
The Financial Ombudsman Service
South Quay Plaza
183 Marsh Wall
Telephone 020 7694 1000
For further contact details of the Financial Ombudsman Service, please visit: